Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Style!!!

Today is already the last day of January in 2008!!! One month passed just like that! It seems that time just flies. Haiz. What can we do? We can't go back! So, just appreciate everyday and use every minute/second to the fulness!!! Hooo... Alas, I can breathe the 'free' air! My biology assignment had been passed up today with success! Hooray! I must jump for joy! Haiz. Luckily!!! I darn worry for the past few days! However, today is quite a busy day too! I've a lot of homework!!! Biology, Pengajian Am(Statistic), Mathematics, Chemistry and MUET. LoL... Darn tiring lah!
Hehez... Today, I went to cut my hair! It is very short now! I feel sad for cutting them! I haven't cut my fringe that short before! Errk... I feel regret now! How lah? What should I do? What can I do? My sister said it is ugly! But, my brothers said nice! What lah? I really do not know who to believe now! Just hope that it isn't ugly!!! Sobz...
Chaoz 1st! I still have to finish my homework! Haihz... "~_~

No comments: