Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm sick!!!
I think I've taken too much of "muruku", curry mutton and chocolate wafer stick. So, I've sore-throat now. So sad! By the way, I've addicted to this snack known as chocolate wafer stick during the 4 days of Deepavali holidays. It is very very attempting to me. I just can't stop eatting it whenever I'm at home. LoLx. It is just simply nice. Then, as yesterday I went for the Deepavali open-house at several place. I get to taste a lot of curry, muruku and etc especially the durian. That makes me having sore-throat today! Until my mum forbid me from going out of the house today. Kind of sad. However, I think it is time for me to settle down to start studying!
So, I don't think I'll online that offen after this. Should focus on studying till STPM is over because exam is just round the corner. STPM is coming... ...


No comments: