Friday, October 31, 2008

The last day of OCTOBER...
The Halloween...
The 80th post of my blog...
The 35th day where I've found my truth feelings...
I'm like so EMO!
OMG! How can this be? I'm always so cheerful and yet now I'm so EMO...
Haiz... Maybe this is also the 35th day since I've EMO, or found out the real meaning of it!
I'm so so so blurr...
no matter is in my life, my target or goal of life, my future, and etc.


5 more days of my schooling life wearing my school uniform...
I thought I'll be very grateful waiting for it to come...
However, I feel like wanting the time to go slower or even stop at this moment...
I feel so sad leaving all these behind!
I don't know who and what I'll be in the future
But, 1 thing for sure...

I MISS EVERYTHING STARTING FROM THIS MOMENT!

31st of October 2008 ~ A memorable day

No comments: