Thursday, October 23, 2008


"The more you want to forget someone, the more you will miss him!"


I've knew this phrase for a very long time. However, now only I can get the real meaning of it!
I feel that I'm really a fool now. I should have known myself well, better than how others know me!
But, now only I realize that I'm such a great failure!
I unable to control my feelings and etc. I've fallen deep!
Haiz... Who can help me now?
I feel that I'm so useless and I'm so helpless!!!

p/s: I've got my prefect newsletter by today! It is kind of like "death note"! I love the cool packaging but not the type of cover they used! It is so thin and easily get dirty and crumble up easily eventhough u just put a book on top! However, thanks to the editors for "giving birth" to it as it recorded all the memory of my prefect life! Thank you very much, everyone a.k.a all the prefects for term 07/08! I love you all so much!

No comments: