Monday, October 27, 2008

Today is Deepavali. I was invited to several place to celebrate this grand festival. It was so nice and grand! I love it so much. However, it was so so so hot!!! I mean no only the weather but also the Indian food! Ok, let's start from the early morning!

At about 10a.m., Jic Kie came to my house to fetch me to one of our friends, Harin's house. In the car, there are Jic Kie, Chuan Ken, Kok Weng and Eunice. So, we make damn lotz of noise along the way! Haha. When we almost reach Harin's place, at a traffic light, we met Kishen who is riding a motorbike. So, Jic Kie just started talking with him until the traffic light turned green also didn't realize. So absorb!!! Haiz. So, the 4 of us just shouted at him to prevent horning from others car! Then, when we reached Harin's place. It seems that everyone had came. Darn lotz of people! I was so pity there as I was "bombed a.k.a attacked" by the gang even I haven't really settle down myself! I was like so blurr by that time and out of a sudden being attcked already! Haiz... These are my FRIENDS... ...

Then, as I felt so hot there and wanted to eat lollipop so much, I asked whether anyone want to go out for a walk. So, Tammy, Jocelyn, Cynthia, Jia Yee and me just drive Simon's car to go to a shopping centre nearby planning to have a walk. However, I was so so so unlucky today! Don't know whether is I malang or Simon malang. The car alarm seems like spoilt at that place after we've parked the car. So, we just called Simon for help! Luckily, Simon managed to repair it! I feel so sorry for him! Hope the car really ok.

Then, we proceeded to Puan Geetha, our teacher's house! Before that, Aaron Oo and me went to fetch Joe Wai and Vee Liam first as Aaron Oo had promised. I was the one who drove! Haha. 1st time in my life, I drive a Volvo. LoLx. It was a smooth journey to get Joe Wai. When we reached Vee Liam's place, St. John Church, we found out that Vee Liam hasn't reach yet. So, we decided to wait for a while. However, he make us waited for almost 1 hour. Walau! Super-duper slow! But, so lucky I get to try the durian and papaya with lime that Vincent gave me! It was so nice and tasty to me!Haiz. Then, when we reached Pn. Geetha's house, everyone is like wanted to leave already as it was really hot and crowded there! So, we quickly get our food and started to eat. LoLx. I ate until so full! I love the mutton curry and the satay. Then, we walked around the house to snap some photos before going.

As there was still some time before we go to another teacher, Pn. Alice's house, we went to Ipoh Parade 1st to enjoy the air-con. Hahahaha... Aren't we just funny? By the way, as we're too bored there, Simon and Aaron Oo decided to have a bowling competition. So, the gang just proceeded to the bowling alley. Alas, only Jocelyn, Simon and Aaron played. Everyone just stand and watched and cheered. LoLx.

At about 3.20p.m. after the 3 of them finish the game, we went to Pn. Alice's house in Buntong. We're still among the last to arrive. Haiz. So, we just greeted Pn. Alice and the family and joined the gang there eating , drinking and chi-chatting. After some craps, Pn. Alice invited us to have some food at the dining table. So, we just go and grab some although we're quite full already. The food is really delicious but it was too hot and spicy for me! OMG! I feel so malu there. Then, when it is about 4.40p.m, we decided to leave as some of us already worn out of tiredness. Thus, after we bid farewell to Pn. Alice, we just went home.

I was so tired after that that I just fall asleep in my parents' room after I've taken my shower! LoLx... Had been slept for about 1 hour before my dad come to wake me up for dinner! Oh! The whole day is just EAT, EAT and EAT only. I think I've grown some extra pounds today! Haiz... However, it is a satisfying and enjoyable day although there are some incident occured in the middle. Hehez...

Alas, I want to wish all the Indian a very HAPPY DEEPAVALI!

1 comment:

nick Q said...

hey dear. :)
i've changed my link to
www.febbraio-ottobre.blogspot.com