Sunday, October 12, 2008

A wonderful moment
This is how heaven look like... *I think*

The three of us, Jocelyn, Tammy and me in front of the waterfall
The three of us again before getting wet...
We climbed up the small cliff hoping to play at the waterfall.
Too bad! The water current is too fast and the water level is of dangerous level! TT_TT
We took this when Simon took off his spec, preparing to get wet.Simon is showing the "kuno" way to wash clothes beside the river.The three of us again after getting wet splashed by Simon and Aaron.This is our secret "house" a.k.a corner!A new river and pond made by Tammy, Jocelyn and me!!!The "flag pole" in our "country". Actually, the "flag" is a bag of rubbish!!!Simon and Aaron "ubah" the "bentuk muka bumi" already! They stoppped a river by connected it to the new river built by us. A group photo before we moved to the hot-spring!Simon, Tammy and me in the hot-spring area...The weirdo!!!
Aaron and Jocelyn at the side of the pool. Aaron is so sexy and Jocelyn is like...
Guess who is that?

p/s: By the way, I feel so sorry for Aaron as he is always the camera man helping us to take photos. Thus , he only appear in several photos. So sorry, my bro! I promise next time we can have more!!!

After that, we went to Simon's house to take bath then we went for lunch. After lunch, we went to his house again to watch movie but ended up almost all asleep due to the tiredness!!!
Then, we went to MCD for mcflurry!!! After all, I went home to sleep again!!! Haha...

No comments: