Monday, January 28, 2008

3 more days to February 2008!!!

My biology project is going well so far! Thank god! Today, my group members able to get all the names and data related for all our bugs or known as insects! After that, we still have to pin the insects and wrap up the whole box with the big wrapper! Haha. I hope everything will be just fine like that as thursday,31st of January is already the date-line! Lolx. Hope that we will be able to finished it by time!
Haiz... I darn tired lah today! After school got General Meeting for prefect, then sport practice and after that got yoga class! Wow, I just reached home by 8 o'clock! Wah, I've left my house at 6.45a.m. this morning and arrived home at 8.00p.m.! Almost 11 hours!!! Longer than those who work! Haiz. How sad? Furthermore, last saturday I've wushu practice which I've never practise it for years! Damn! It's so tiring! Thus, from now onwards must constantly practise my wushu, tai chi and yoga everyday to prevent my back from aches anymore! Fu-yoh! 3 sports!!! Am I going to be a sportman soon! Lolx... Just hope that I won't die of exhaustion!!! Hehez... Tomorrow is even worse! I've two tuition!!! Until 9.30p.m.! Errk... But, got a short period between the two tuition which I'll be able to go home and bath! Thanks god for that!
Today, I took my lunch at 4p.m. and my dinner at 9.30p.m.! So blur already! It is suppose to be the time others take their tea-break and supper! So pity lah me! (TT_TT) Somemore, I've severe migrain or better known as headache! My friends also scolded me because I've just finished half of my rice this afternoon! He told me that those in Africa have nothing to eat at all and they even take their faeces and urine! Haiz... I really do not mean to waste the food but I really can't take in anymore! Sorry to those in Africa! I'm really sorry for today's did! Hope the god won't punished me! I'll sure finished all my food in the future as all food is gifted by the god!

Notes: People, please don't waste anything especially your food and drinks! Think of those in suffer and you will found out that how lucky we are!

No comments: