Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cameron Highlands...

Today, early in the morning I was forced to wake up at 7.00a.m. in order to catch up with the bus to go to Cameron Highlands. The bus supposed to start at 8.00a.m. But, it was late at last! Haihz. If I know earlier, I'll sure go later!!! Haha. We arrived at Tanah Rata at about 10.30a.m. Then, our group that formed by 4 people, Aaron, Chi Hao, Tammy and I went around some shoplots in Tanah Rata to search for the insects for our Biology project! Lolx... Stupid Biology project that cause us to travel so far just to get several insects! There, something very funny happened when we were searching for the insects!!! We passed by the shop again and again but we didn't notice it and realize its appearance there at all! Haha. What a weird?! However, after we got it, we again walked along the shoplots for many many times before we decided which shop for us to take breakfast+lunch!!! Lolx. Sure the people there think that we are crazy! Hehez. After the meal, we even grew more crazy!!! We walked again and again the several shops for 3 hours!!! Imagine it! Then, we even went to children playground to play! This totally spoilt our image! Haihz. After this whole day, I swear I wouldn't go to Tanah Rata anymore after this!!! I've enough with it! Erkk...

No comments: