Tuesday, January 8, 2008

...:::Friends:::...

Haihz... Recently, I'm very busy with my "works" whether in the school or in the house! I need to complete my club reports whish were left untounched for almost a year by my seniors, settle the commission stuff, do accounts for my club which were also left untouched for many many "decades" ago and etc... as for the school work whereas at house, I need to clear up all the messed up stuffs that I've created during the holidays, rearrange my beloved books in the book shelves and clothes in the cupboard. Not forgetting my dressing table and my study table. Haha. What a heavy workload suddenly! LOLX.

Through these, I get to know the importance of my friends in lending their helping hands to me! From my commission problems to the searching of entertainment in life, I really want to thank all my friends for that! I'll appreciate it till the end of my life! Thanks to all my friends! Hope that we'll remain friends forever!

Haha, my dearest okasan, Athirah@YukoHime had been back in Ipoh for holidays. Yeah! Alas, she had finished her exam! Congrate to her! LOLX. Thus, we are planning to hang out somedays as we haven't meet for many many "centuries"! Hehez. I miss her so much lah! Hope that we will be able to have a nice time soon!

Hehez... That's all I want to post for today! Gomen, it is too short! I've no enough time to write a bit longer. I hope later I'll have more time to do so! So, good luck to everyone!

No comments: