Saturday, January 19, 2008

Haiz...

I have to wake up darn early this morning to go to school as today is a schooling day to replace the 11th of February during the Chinese New Year. Haiz... Some more, I've forgotten to set my alarm yesterday. Thus, I almost do not able to get up! However, I able to woke up at 6.15a.m. and rushed to the bathroom to do the cleaning up and take my breakfast because scared of having gastric as I'm not taking my dinner yesterday night. Then, I 'flied' to school! Hehez. Anyway, I didn't get late but early! Hohoho...
By the way, today seems a moody day for everybody. Everyone looks sad and lifeless. Besides, one of my friend did something terrible towards himself yesterday and showed me the result this morning! I darn worry about him the whole day! I scared he will do something worse! Haiz. Hope that he will be okay soon like what he had promised me! I really care for all my friends and hope that everyone is happy and in their best all the time! I also darn sick today as my gastric is getting worse day by day! I don't know why! I eat everyday but don't know why still got gastric! Haiz...
Alas, today I washed and polished my car!!! My 'hubby' is now shine and handsome!!! Yeah! My hands darn pain and I'm very tired now until I almost can't feel my hands! But, just now rain cats and dogs until one side of my car is wet and dirty already! I feel very sad now! TT_TT Sobz... I also feel very frustrated to the "sky"! Why must it rains on the day I wash my car??? Some more, I polished my car already! Haiz... Haiz... Haiz...

No comments: