Wednesday, January 16, 2008

~~~Robot~~~

Haiz... What is life??? Why is it so boring everyday? My life nowadays really robotic... My timetable everyday weekdays:

6.00a.m: Wake up, brush teeth, bath, breakfast
6.40a.m: Go to school with my dear husband. LoL, my car!!!
7.00a.m: Start my daily-duty~~~
7.30a.m: School lessons start! TT_TT
1.05p.m: Alas, lunch hour!!!
2.00p.m: My busy llife start~~~ Meetings, Tuitions, and etc...
6.00p.m: Go back to my home sweet home?!
6.30p.m: Take bath and wandering about in my house to look for my dear
tortoise!
7.00p.m: Dinner time and chat time with my parents and siblings!!!
8.00p.m: TV and Computer time~~~ Sometimes, taken by my homework!
11.00p.m: Time to prepare my uniform and school bags... Story hour!
11.30p.m, 12.00p.m: Sweet dreams~~~
Fantastic life??? Haiz... I hope that new suprise will fall soon!!! New people comes in or so on! Hehez. As well as make it more meaningful and fun! Lolx...
May everyone can live life to the fullness~~~

No comments: