Friday, January 18, 2008

A busy friday!!! (Tired)

Haiz... Today I've gastric pain lah! Darn painful until I want to take out my stomach and throw it away! Why lah? Why my stomach that bad? Always give my painful and sad moments! I want to change it! Hehez... By the way, I've a busy time the whole day! After school, we, the prefectorial board, libralian board and monitorial board got a stupid rehearse for oath-taking ceremony that's going to hold on the coming monday! Haha. Everyone looks like kindergarden kids only that waited to be lined up accordingly! Lolx. So cute! Hehez. After that, I did the most stupid thing in the world, lying! I give stupid reasons to make someone stay back at school for something! Haha. What a stupid thing I've did? I won't do that anymore!!! I swear! Hehez. Then, I went to BSN with two of my classmates to withdraw money! Yeah! Alas, I can spend a little after all these sad period for being broke! Alas! Then. I rushed back to my school for lunch before rushing to my tuition! Huh... What a busy day! Until my legs almost swollen in that darn stupid black shoes for walking a long distance! I need a new pairs of shoes that is similar to sportshoes, may I? Haiz. Most probably the answer is NO!!! What can I do? During my tuition, I fall aasleep! I fall asleep!!! What? OMG!!! How can I? I think I'm too tired already! I'm exhausted! Hehez. Then, I found out that my friends all also not paying full attention to the tuition teacher! What kind of attitude we have? Lolx. One is sleeping, one is playing with hp and one is busy sending sms all the time! Haha. Is this the attitude of students attending tuition??? LoL... ~^_*~



Here I enclosed the omly two photos which I able to take when we are having tuition because I was sleepy too!





She is having sweet dreams! I'm wondering how is she dreaming!!!















Wah! So busy sending sms??? To who???
Smiling!!! Suspicious!!!





No comments: