Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Frustrated!!!

Today I really frustrated! It is caused by several reasons. I scolded people for the very first time in my school! I rarely scold people but this time I really can't take it anymore. So, I just blast off!!! It does help a little by letting it out! At least, I feel a little bit better after that! Okay, the very first thing that caused my anger is the stupid bitch in my school! She suspended one of my comm-mates due to one very ridiculous reason, long hair!!! His hair is a bit longer, but it isn't that over that caused him to be suspended! The bitch is too over this time! Since the time she suspended one of my friends due to hair problems also, she is getting worse and over. She wants to control everything! That shouldn't be the way! I hate her!!! Until now, she had suspended 3 of our dear prefects for the same reason! How can she do that??? Too over already!!!
Secondly is due to my biology project that I had mentioned in the last few blog! Tomorrow is already the date-line. But, we still haven't finish it and I scare we unable to finish it by time! Thus, some of our group members decided to stay back after school today to do it! Our group consists of 5 members! But, only three is doing the things!!! As I know, four is staying back but I'm not sure where the one had gone by the time three of us is worrying and trying hard to do what ever we can in order to pass up our project in time. The one who is lost suppose to wrap something and bring them to school by today! However, it ended up with all three of us helping him to do everything! We rushed like mad in our class after the dismissal time! When the time is getting late which is almost the time I need to go to my tuition, I found out that we haven't even take our lunch. So, I just asked my friends whether want to go for lunch together and found out where is the remaining person! As I was told, he is suppose to be in the computer lab, but at last I found him at La Salle Centre! Do u know how angry I was? I haven't even take my lunch and need to rush to my tuition. Hence, I just went there and scolded him! I scold people for the first time in my school! I was always a hot-tempered person but I really rarely scold people! I just can't take it anymore! I'm too frustrated today! Too angry! How lah? I'm becoming worse! I can't control my temper already! I scare... I scare I'll lost control once again!!!
Haiz... What should I do???

No comments: