Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm 18 years old already!!!

I'm officially 18 years old by today!!! But, nothing excited also like what I've imagine before!!! Some more, very pity! Lolx. I was whacked or hit by some of my friends also although yesterday li my birthday as it is a so called tradition in SMI to be whacked or rumble during one's birthday! What a weird tradition?! I just hope this will end. I don't want to be hit everyday! Hehez...

Muahaha... Today, something very funny happened! During lunch time, my friends and I went to Happy Valley to take lunch!!! Haha. Simon act weird there. Lolx. He even messed up the whole table there with spring onions and chilly!!! Muahaha... Like little kids eating! With food all around! Then, as he is quite happy messing, I added soy sauce to his rice!!! OMG! It is darn salty!!! He even let me tried!!! I almost finish all my drinks for taking a little bit! I wonder how he can finish it??? Lolx. So so so happy can revenge!!! However, I want to say sorry to him also for causing his risk to get kidney failure in the future!!! Wahahaha... XD

By the way, I really don't know why many of my friends wish me Happy Birthday today? Sad lah! It seems that they had totally forgotten!!! However, I want to thank all of them as wishing me and to those who gave me present, thank you very much!!! I'll appreciate it! ~^_*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooi!!!!!!!!
u're the 1 hu messed up the table...not me....