Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm sick!!!

Long time ago, I think is about this period last year, I've been attacked by one kind of sickness that cause me half-died by that time! I can't work or do anything by that time for being so weak to even move from my bed! By that time, I eat nothing for about two weeks. That is why I was so weak by that time! I've never been that weak before in my life that I thought I really will leave the world by anytime! I had fever, sneeze, cough, skin disease and etc. Many illness attacked me by the same time! Haiz... Thus, now I'm scare! Today, it seems that the "time" is coming soon! Today, I've severe stomachache for the whole day till I can't able to stand long or even sit long! How sad?! I can't even drive properly! I can't be that! I can't be sick now! I still remember clearly that last year, my sickness started with all this symptoms!!! I really really worry now! I've no fear in my life like such before! I really lost now! I can do nothing to help myself or can be said I know nothing that can be done to help myself! I'm lost in this complicated world! What should I do? What can I do? How I must react? I really don't know! I really sad that I'm that weak by this time! I thought I'm strong all the time. But, now I know that I'm not! I'm very weak instead! I really out of track this time! I don't know where is my destiny, what is my target... I'm lost! I'm almost crazy! I fear... ... Sorrow is all around me!!!

No comments: